Grafik Grafik Grafik Grafik
Grafik Grafik Grafik Grafik Grafik

You are not logged in.

• Login
  • REGISTER

Dear visitor, welcome to PRAD | Online Testmagazin für Monitore, TV-Geräte, Projektoren und Gadgets. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 12th 2012, 9:23pm

Samsung SyncMaster P2250

Hi everyone,

I was searching a pro calibration settings on google for my new (used) monitor, then I saw your P2250 review. Christian I don't have a colorimeter and I couldn't find a pro settings for P2250. Your calibration report is pretty detailed. If you noted the settings somewhere, do you mind to share. Thank you.

I'm glad to find here, gonna follow regularly. :thumbup:
  • Go to the top of the page

KoreaEnte

Redakteur

wcf.user.option.userOption46: HP ZR24w, HP ZR22w

wcf.user.option.userOption47: Samsung UE39F5370, LG 47LK950S

Friday, April 13th 2012, 5:12pm

I am sorry, but the test is more than two years old and I do not have notes anymore. :(
  • Go to the top of the page

Grafik
Prad.de auf Facebook
Grafik
Grafik
Prad.de auf Twitter
Grafik
Grafik
Prad.de auf Google+
Grafik
Grafik
Prad.de Videos auf YouTube ansehen
Anzeigen
© 2002 - 2014 PRAD ProAdviser GmbH & Co. KG | Alle Rechte vorbehalten! | Impressum | Datenschutzerklärung
Ausgewiesene Warenzeichen und Markennamen gehören ihren jeweiligen Eigentümern.
PRAD übernimmt keine Haftung für den Inhalt verlinkter externer Internetseiten!

Hinweis: Unsere Internetseite wird mit aktiviertem Adblocker teilweise nicht korrekt angezeigt!