Posts by wildflower

The Prad review on the HP LP2275w was "very good" indicating it was almost as good as the more expensive Eizo S2231w. I have also seen other informal reviews by buyers that criticize it highly for "intermittent flashing blue/green horizontal lines that appear randomly on the screen"
    See:
    review by NewEgg purchaser

HP business support forum

Andreas: did you observe these blue and green flashing lines?

Does anyone have any experience with the HP LP2275w? I am looking for a replacement for my Samsung 971P (19" S-PVA), which recently died. My #1 priority is viewing angle. I do work a fair amount with images and have been thinking the color gamut to be a plus, but am not sure after reading Traveler's comments on the Eizo as my work includes a balance of image work, browsing, and office applications. My other consideration is the Dell Ultrasharp 2408wfp (24" S-PVA), but like some other commenters, I have concerns that it would be just too big.

All comments will be appreciated.

P.S. As an English-only speaker, my sincere thanks to Siobhan and others who take the time to translate the excellent Prad material. There is no other site like this for learning about monitors!