Samsung 960BG

• Perhaps nobody can compare these TFTs. We recommend the NEC 90GX² but I don't know the Samsung in fact. A Disadvantage of Samsung 960BG is the buttonless design - looks good but isn't functional.

_.+*" Mind Expanding Species "*+._.+*" Estar De Viaje "*+._

"Begegnungen, die die Seele berühren, hinterlassen Spuren, die nie ganz verwehen."

• yep, i bought the 960bf some days ago, nearly the same as 960bg but without the glossy panel. you have to use software to configure the display, and on drivers like mine this software didn't work. so it went imediately back to the vendor :)
    the picture quality of the 960bf was pretty good. especially the backlighting (?) was nice and smooth. but the lg 1960tq which i bought too, had a bit better contrast and brighter colors.

another disadvantage is the glossy panel. if you have lights behind you, you will always see the reflection, which is even stronger than on a CRT. i would only buy that if no light sources are behind.

• Uiii English for Insiders!

Can you translate these words in German please, i dont know the words!

Disadvantage =

mine =

imediately =

especially =

smooth =

bought =

disadvantage =

Thank you and good bye.
    Hilmi Jones Jr.

• hilmijonesjr:

Aragorn hat zuerst auf englisch gepostet, da er evtl. englisch besser versteht, posten wir hier auf Englisch.

_.+*" Mind Expanding Species "*+._.+*" Estar De Viaje "*+._

"Begegnungen, die die Seele berühren, hinterlassen Spuren, die nie ganz verwehen."