HP LP2275w reports of blue & green lines

• The Prad review on the HP LP2275w was "very good" indicating it was almost as good as the more expensive Eizo S2231w. I have also seen other informal reviews by buyers that criticize it highly for "intermittent flashing blue/green horizontal lines that appear randomly on the screen"
    See:
    review by NewEgg purchaser

HP business support forum

Andreas: did you observe these blue and green flashing lines?

Does anyone have any experience with the HP LP2275w? I am looking for a replacement for my Samsung 971P (19" S-PVA), which recently died. My #1 priority is viewing angle. I do work a fair amount with images and have been thinking the color gamut to be a plus, but am not sure after reading Traveler's comments on the Eizo as my work includes a balance of image work, browsing, and office applications. My other consideration is the Dell Ultrasharp 2408wfp (24" S-PVA), but like some other commenters, I have concerns that it would be just too big.

All comments will be appreciated.

P.S. As an English-only speaker, my sincere thanks to Siobhan and others who take the time to translate the excellent Prad material. There is no other site like this for learning about monitors!

• Yes I also see the lines (green and pink). But only the first one or two days. It was possible to correct this fault by pushing the power button off and on. After this time the HP worked fine. The only problem I recognized, was the time to wake up from the stand-by modus.

After the first two days the monitor worked fine for the rest of the review and it was not possible for me to made pictures from this phenomena. So I decided not to report this problem in the review.

It looks like that a few user have problems with the LP2275w, so I decide to write a short followup at the end of the review. At this time only in the German review, but the follow up for the English review comes soon, perhaps today.