FSC C19-7

• Hhmm..thats great cause i wanted C19-4 but it was withdrawn..
    Do u know where can i have more informations about this monitor?
    Thnx in advance... =)

P.S Are there any differences between this monitor and C19-4?

• Q for Lacix:

can you tell me where you have this information from ?

Like ronin at first I was interested in the C19-4, and now looking for a substitute since it's sold out.

My question to the Fujitsu-Siemens Germany and a few shops what panel type (manufacturer and type) are unanswered till now. You (Lacix that is...) are the first who says to know it's the same paneltype like the C19-4.

Martijn.

Originally posted by vripp
    I wanna know too what a panal is jused in the c19-7.
    The datasheet looks like a TN Panel but FSC write viewangel 170° ?!
    That drives me crazy :( !

The color dithering is not a TN panels exclusive.
    There are IPS and VA panels with wide viewing angle and dithering.

I have seen the ScenicView C19-4 panel serial number... but I don't remember where. ?(
    The manufacturer is AU Optronics but definitely is not exactly the same of ViewSonic VP191.

• If you get some new informations about the Panel please contact me or write it here ..
    Im so interested in the monitor because I dont want to wait for the release of the samsung 970P -> JUST A DREAM :) !
    So I need a monitor for just half a year. But it should be a good one with low price and a MVA/PVA-Overdrive Panel.

So tell me please if get some new stuff about the C19-7.
    Thanxx

• Inside prad.de monitor's comparison C19-7 said to be MVA panel... =)
    In all german e-shops i look they say it's an Standard TFT Analog monitor ?(
    Fujitsu Siemens haven't replied to my email....Anyone anything new?... :(

Originally posted by vripp
    So I need a monitor for just half a year. But it should be a good one with low price and a MVA/PVA-Overdrive

Hi,
    You can get the 19 inch formac gallery which is confirmed to have MVA plus Overdrive for around 350 Euros. And it also comes with DVI as opposed to the C19 which has analog D-Sub only.

Hi,
    You can get the 19 inch formac gallery which is confirmed to have MVA plus Overdrive for around 350 Euros. And it also comes with DVI as opposed to the C19 which has analog D-Sub only.

What model exactly do u mean?????

• Use our
    PRAD Feature Guide to learn more about specifications of certain models. Just select "Formac" as manufacturer and set the response time to "8ms".
    The detailed review of the "formac gallery 1900 raven black" is currently being translated into English. It should be up by the day after tomorrow, at the latest.